Frequently Asked Questions

Application Procedure by Uni-Assist

Any question concerning the application procedure by  Uni-Assist is answered at FAQ


We do not have a CGPA for our Computer Science - Master Program.

Already registered at CAU International Center?

If you are already registerd (as refugee) at CAU International Center please contact the colleagues there for application questions.

Choose the right program at Uni-Assist!

Uni-Assist offers all programs for Computer Science.

Please make your choice as marked below.

Zwei Studenten und eine Tasse Kaffee