Economics with minor Computer Science
Optional obligatory subject Computer Science in the Bachelor's degree program Economics
The following modules need to be passed:
- NF-Inf-1: Introduction to Computer Science as Minor Subject
- NF-Inf-2: Introduction to Software-Engineering
Optional obligatory subject Computer Science in one of the economical Master's degree programs (Economics, Quantitative Economics und Quantitative Finance)
Courses of at least 14 ECTS-points:
- The module „Inf-IS: Information Systems“ must be passed.
- The remaining points may be chosen at will, e.g. one module of the following:
- WInf-eC: E-Commerce
- WInf-ModIS: Information Systems Modelling
- WInf-BetrStan: Commercial Application Systems
- Inf-KomSys: Internet communications
If you wish to choose different modules, first consult the study advisor Computer Science.