As a minor subject in a Bachelor's degree program
- Inf-Prog: Programming in the first semester
- Inf-PPM: Programming (Practical Course) for students of Mathematics in the second semester
- Inf-PPM: Software engineering in the third semester
- Inf-ADS: Algorithms and Data Structures or Inf-IS: Information Systems in the fourth semester
As a minor subject in a Master's degree program
Courses of 20 ECTS-points.
The module „Inf-IS: Information Systems" needs to be chosen, if it has not been passed during the Bachelor.
The remaining points may be chosen at will from the following Computer Science modules:
- Inf-BS: Operating Systems
- Inf-FortProg: Advanced Programming
- Inf-KomSys: Internet communications
- Inf-TGI: Introduction to the theory of computation
- Optional compulsory modules (Bachelor's degree programme Computer Science)
- Modules of the area Advanced Computer Science Basics (Master's degree program Computer Science)
- Modules of the area Advanced Theoretical Basics (Master's degree program Computer Science)
- Modules of the area Computer Science of Systems (Master's degree program Computer Science)
Exception: modules that can be attended as part of a Mathematics degree program should not be attended.
You can find an overview over all modules currently offered in our module catalogue.